Number of positions available: 0
Your work profile and job requirements will include, but not be limited to:
- Writing a minimum of 2 opinion pieces, 1 Insight and 1 Issue Brief for ORCA a month (this will change as our publications expand).
- Commissioning at least 4 articles from young scholars for ORCA in a month with focus given to international scholars.
- Coordinating outreach for ORCA via MoU collaborations with institutes across the world.
- Ideating projects and ventures that ORCA could undertake.
- Coordinating our social media outreach and handling interns assigned to you.
- Publishing outside of ORCA with your designation to promote outreach.
- Reviewing a book once every two months.
- Assisting in administrative tasks, organising webinars and ideating conferences to engage scholarship.
- Guiding outreach to research and educational institutions in a bid to further ORCA’s marketing.
- Liasoning over official channels on behalf of ORCA with concerned authorities.
As per industry standards and experience (Starting from 30,000/- PM)
1. Degree qualifications: B.A. (with adequate work experience/knowledge), M.A. or Ph.D. in International Studies/ Area Studies -Asia / China focused scholarship
2. Publication experience
3. Good communication skills, exceptional command over written and spoken English, writing and copy-editing skills.
4. Interest in learning, publishing and taking on self-driven research projects
Interested scholars should send their resume (with links to any publications) and a one-page cover letter (focused on answering “Why ORCA is right for you and why you are right for ORCA”) to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a small writeup on a topic provided by us, followed by an in-personal interview.